From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:15:42 -0400
WABA is making a real quilt and a virtual quilt  for BF promotion.

At the LLLI 50th anniversary there were panels of quilt squares sent in from all over the world.  After the convention Alum Assoc sold panels to highest bidders.  I was fortunate to buy 4 panels with 60 squares and a friend is going to take pix of them for me to add to the virtual quilt.  I just wondered if anyone knows who bought the other panels and if they could take pix too.  Sadly many of the sqaures aren't identifiable by maker, but maybe after the virtual quilt gets on line some people will recognize and claim their square.

Unfortunately the time frame is SHORT, It is going to be an on-going project, but the launch event is to get squares or pix to WABA before Sept 25.

Pat in SNJ, who currently has a back problem and too much time on my hands as mobility is  limited :-(