Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:44:04 -0400
I do not use the small shield for the same reason as you mentioned.  I have
used the new middle size without problems.   For the most part I use the
Regular size, for comfort and to promote a wide mouth and a correct latch.
Kate Y. Pierce RN, IBCLC
Lactation Station, Inc.
Maternity and more
527 Southland Dr.