From:
Dawn Kersula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 1995 11:05:29 -0400
I like to suggest to moms that babies nurse "ad lib".  Parents seem to
react with happy musing to this term.
I also love - I think it's from Sheila Kitzinger - the idea that
sometimes I'm in the mood for just a bowl of ice cream, and sometimes I
want an eleven course italian dinner -- right through to the port and the
nuts.
I also mention that bo fed babies (hey Jan Barger was that a typo - I
thought it was a great abbreviation about 50 messages back!)
usually feed about 8-10 times a day, breastfed 10-12, so the rule is that
all babies like to eat often.

Dawn M. Kersula in Vermont ([log in to unmask])