Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:59:36 -0500
And there is this romantic idea that life was idyllic in the cave days where people hunted and gathered and everybody lived long healthy lives dying of peaceful old age about 95 years old.  Ah, the good old days. I have good friends who grew up around Kenya.  All I can say is it was definitely different. For an interesting perspective on another culture - not breastfeeding related - read "the Boy Who Harnessed the Wind" by William Kamkwamba.  Very eye-opening.