From:
Françoise Railhet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 1980 00:15:32 +0100
Dear Lactnetters

We have here in France an article which sing the praises to a "special new
angled bottle", much better than a normal bottle for feeding a baby.
Sponsorised by the manufacturer. The problem is that their use a Ruth
Lawrence's article for the justification of this bottle. They give as a
reference : "The clinician's role in teaching proper infant feeding
techniques ; J Pediatrics 1995 ; 126-6 (s112-17), and the impression given
is not at all the same as the article from Lawrence.

I don't know if Ruth Lawrence is on Lactnet (perhaps someone know how to
join her), but we would like if she is aware that one of her article is used
to publicize a bottle. I can send her the copy of the article if she want.
Biberon spécial nourrisson : un progrès dans l'alimentation infantile. J
Valleteau de Mouliac (pediatre) et JJ Delas (pharmacien). Medecine et
Enfance, avril 1998, 234-35.

Kindly
Francoise Railhet
LLL France Medical Associates Program