From:
Kevin Redinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 19:31:55 -0500
Hello everyone from rainy east central Ohio (expecting 3-6 inches of snow
tonight).  I have been a LLLL for almost 11 years and received my IBCLC
certification last October.  My husband and I have been married for 19
yrs. and have been blessed with Dane Patrick ('83), Mika Jane ('87), and
Mackenzie Paul ('90).
My question involves a post I read from Australia regarding "nipple
plugs" used for leaking breasts.  I also would like some information
regarding these since our local WIC b/f counselor (yes Linda and
Allison, the very same one you have heard about before) has decided to sell
these to every mother in the free world.  I would appreciate any info you
can supply.
TIA
Barbara Redinger

*"Good advice is almost certain to be ignored"...Miss Marple