Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:39:09 -0500
Page 4 of my morning newspaper is a full page ad announcing the "newest
breakthrough in medical science called FLUIDjoint" (technical name is
MicroNutrient-2-Immunoglobulin-IgG-Antibodies). The subject line of this
message is the headline for the ad. Several comparisons to breastmilk are
made in the extremely long text such as:

"It's being compared to mother's breast milk for adults because of its
ability to deliver powerful micronutrients to the human joints."

"Now, just like young infants, our bodies can once again receive the
remarkable benefits from mother's milk, thanks to 28,000 very special dairy
cattle who have the ability to produce an important nutrient found in
mother's breast milk."

"FLUIDjoint has some of the same type of antibodies that are found in
mother's milk. It is compared to mother's milk for adults because it
contains these unique protective antibodies."

"It's as safe and wholesome as mother's milk so you can get relief you want
without worry," Dr. Zenk said.

"It's all possible because of 28,000 very special dairy cattle tucked away
in the lush hills of New Zealand who produce the specialized antibody
proteins in FLUIDjoint."

"What is found in these special diary cattle induces the IgG antibody."

"For centuries, milk has been one of nature's most vital sources of
nutrients. However, scientists have discovered that milk is capable of doing
much more than providing just nutrition.

Dairy cattle are naturally born with underdeveloped immune systems. They can
only survive by getting their immunity from mother's milk.

From the moment we're born, humans also rely on the vital nutrients of milk.

Scientists have long marveled at the ability of milk to help maintain
healthy vital organs and tissue and to promote human wellness."

In the main text is a sidebar discussing the United States patent FLUIDjoint
was awarded for the "sophisticated process to enhance the expression of the
natural powerful micronutrients found in a special herd of dairy cattle's
milk in New Zealand."

At the end, the ad states:

"Beginning today the company (PatentHEALTH, LLC in North Canton, Ohio) is
making FLUIDjoint immediately available to the public."

'"Until we have shipments ready for all 24,000 of our drugstores, we've
opened a National Direct Order Line so anyone who doesn't want to wait can
call immediately and have FLUIDjoint sent to their home," said John
Lindsmith, PatentHEALTH spokesman.

"It is anticipated that shipments to WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid,
Eckard and KMart will be available beginning June 7th," Lindsmith said.'

Pat W
(waiting to read Valerie's response)