From:
Denny Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 17:53:31 -0400
I was so disappointed to read that a woman was harassed by your security
personnel while breastfeeding her infant.
As I'm sure you know by now, it is completely illegal do so, not to mention
unwise.

Saying anything at all to a nursing woman isn't a great idea, because too
many have been molested by ignorant persons it can be challenging enough
just for them to work up the nerve to feed their own babies!

Everyone should feel free to shop at your lovely mall, nursing mothers
included.

I did read that mall management tried to say the mom "misunderstood" the
guard, shame on you for not accepting responsibility for your employee's
error.  Simply saying that you are sorry and that you will educate all your
employees so it doesn't happen in the future would have been the honest and
decent thing to do.  Trying to blame the already mistreated mother rather
than admit your error was truly bad judgment.

I hope we can expect a great deal of improvement from you in the future.