Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:55:25 +0100
I very much appreciate your concern.
I feel very involved, I had news that two dispersed friends are alive
and well (but their house is not) only a few minutes ago.

At the moment I have no information about what you ask, but I will
forward your question to my contacts, and hope to be back with an answer
very soon.

Thanks to everybody.

Micaela