From:
Diane Karnbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 12:39:39 -0500
I am a woman with nipple hair.  (Nothing like baring your soul among
friends!)  I tried cutting then at first but they became like sharp little
needles and really bothered my daughter.  I would imagine the *stubble* from
shaving would be even worse and I certainly wouldn't want electrolosis on my
breasts. I let mine grow and just left them.  They never interfered with
nursing and I would recommend mom leave them alone.

Diane Karnbach, LLLL
(who, as a little girl, was always told that eating spinach would put hair on
her chest!!!)