From:
Maurenne Griese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 15:34:43 -0600
When I speak, it is not the sweet baby noises in the audience that distract
me, it's the rude adults.  I'm somewhat ashamed to say this but someone
actually SNORED when I was speaking one time (I hope I'm not that boring!).
 Actually, this person had worked all night the night before so I am hoping
it was her fatigue, not my presentation that put her to sleep.  Most
frequently, it's the adults that tune their fussy babies out, chit chat
amongst participants, pagers and cellular phones that are annoying, not
babies.

Maurenne Griese, RNC, BSN, CCE, CBE
Manhattan, KS  USA
http://www.networksplus.net/griese