From:
Cathy Bargar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 21:03:34 -0400
"...a membership card to the "Itty Bitty Titty Club."

Well, as long as we're going to sink to the level of the disgusting, I've
been just waiting for a chance to share with this group about a really
disgusting, obnoxious guy I met while I was visiting my sister in CA. This
guy is a psychiatrist, the husband of a friend of my sister's (herself a
perfectly nice person); when we were introduced and he found out what I do
for a living, his eyes just lit up and the wisecracks started flowing.
Starting with "Gee, I hope I don't make a *boob* of myself" (wink-wink,
nudge-nudge), and proceeding on to, "well, I hope you'll give me tit for
tat", and on and on in that vein. What a jerk!

Well, that's my cultural story for today. You know how I'm always going on &
on about cultural variations...

Cathy Bargar, RN, IBCLC Ithaca NY