From:
Carolyn Schindewolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:56:04 -0400
Hi Naomi.  At least in our local chapter - central NJ - the core group is
very pro breastfeeding.  In fact when I pointed out that there was a woman
bottle feeding in their brochure (it was kind of out of the way and hard to
see) they were appalled.  One of the women, Marge D'Agastino is an IBCLC and
very pro breastfeeding.  She, however, has moved to Delaware but there are
many IBCLCs that meet at that particular location; not sure if that applies
to the entity as a whole

Carolyn Schindewolf, BS, LCCE, IBCLC