From:
Cee Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 07:22:44 -0700
LOL... check this out!  http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/bodies.html

  Cee

Del Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I found that facinating Leigh, thanks for sharing it....I also found it mind
boggling that one could go to an exhibition with cadivers....AND take the
children. WOW.

Del
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Del Smith
Group Leader and Breastfeeding Counsellor
Southern Lakes Group WA http://www.starwon.com.au/~delma/index.htm
Australian Breastfeeding Association www.breastfeeding.asn.au

Group Projects:
Knitted Breasts http://www.starwon.com.au/~delma/0008.htm
Tummies & Beyond Posters http://www.starwon.com.au/~delma/0009.htm
Married to Kevin and Mum to two gorgeous boys Courtney '96 and Dylan '99

Did you know that all Australian Breastfeeding Association Counsellors
are volunteers and receive no payment for the work they do? Your
subscription enables us to train breastfeeding counsellors and to
provide support and information to parents.

Please subscribe now to help ensure this service can continue.

"Every new mother needs the shoulder of a more experienced mother to lean
on."
Mary Paton (Founder Nursing Mothers Association March 2004)