From:
Renee Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:04:04 EST
In a message dated 2/28/2005 2:47:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

http://www.wral.com/health/4228157/detail.html
My friend at WIC shared this article with me today.   However she also had a
response from Thomas Hale et others on the subject.   I would be happy to
share this information to refute this study if anyone is  interested.  Just let me
know.  Also, what isn't shared in the article  (obviously this info is
underwritten somewhere by formula companies because it  isn't shared in the article
lol) is that far more of the "rocket fuel" is in  drinking water.  What the
heck is formula mixed with??? and also what is in  Breast Milk is filtered,
where the drinking water is not.  So it appears we  are in for another big
"controversy".  Please let me know if you want me to  share the info I have from Tom
Hale and others.

Renee Drake
the IBCLC wannabe on this list :)

 (http://www.tickercentral.com/)