From:
Jill Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:34:11 -0500
        Dear Doc Mary, Doc Rob, and Ms Jan,

        I agree with you on "all docs ain't bad."  I just have to smile when some
group is getting dogged out more than WIC (since we have our own dirty
laundry to take care of).
        As for next generation docs, I believe you are next generation if you
"boldly go where no one has gone before" (which is code for "back to where
we really started!" - breastfeeding sans formula!)
        And as for titles, I freaked at having to call any one anything and now --
hey, whatever you want to be called.  That is what happens to a northerner
moved south, and a youngin turnin' older-un, and a country girl moved to
the big city.

Jill Lund, RD, MS (birth class of 1962 -- gunna sound pretty "back there"
in 2016)
St. Louis, Missouri WIC, USA