From:
Jo-Anne and Carlos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:47:35 -0400
Most of my children didn't do a lot of tummy time -- it wasn't
intentional; in fact, I kind of hoped they would be like my first-born
and like to "play" on the floor, front or back, but it didn't turn out
that way, and there was no point in letting them lie there like
back-flipped beetles. Reading the posts, I thought, with some alarm,
that I don't know whether mine generally sleep on their backs or sides,
until I realized that they didn't actually lie flat in any position,
they were mostly cuddled up in the crook of my arm or huddled against my
side. This, as well, isn't really intentional. I just wonder if it is
related -- those heavy sleepers probably lie flat for long periods of
time.
Jo-Anne