From:
g raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:55:37 -0700
I'm so disheartened to read the posts chiding those of us who speak passionately on this subject.  I'm disheartened that there are people that feel that Medela needs defending and attempt to justify Medela's insidious marketing practices that I believe have really hurt the breastfeeding movement in the past 5-10 years.

On a positive note:
I just wanna give a big shout out to those that take the HARD LINE . . .  Hear, hear to those of you that say, "you're either code compliant or you're NOT and if you're NOT you're no friend of mine."

For those of you who are impassioned! Who do not choose to support women in a vacuum but instead keep your minds alive to the issues beyond just helping a mother in her living room... for those of you who have STRONG opinions! Who are critical!  Who believe in the individual's POWER TO CHANGE THE WORLD.

To all you LACTNETTERs out there who are kickin' a$$ and takin' names.... (in addition to helping mothers and babies!!)

Cheers.

As Laurel Thatcher Ulrich wrote: "Well-behaved women rarely make history."

georgia
uk