Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 1996 09:12:39 -0700
I know I wasn't imagining it, even though I was in a sleep-deprived,
round-the-clock double pumping daze back then... about 3.5 years ago, I
was up pretty late one night trying to get my son to nurse, and I swear I
saw a very pro-breastfeeding ad on TV.

It showed a hospital nursery type setting, a bunch of babies in hospital
bassinets.  Half of them were crying and screaming, the other half were
quietly sleeping or looking around the room peacefully, and the ad said
"Can you guess which of these babies are fed breastmilk?  Breastfeeding.
It matters!"

Anyone know anything about this ad?  I remember being ecstatic after
seeing it, but only saw it that one time.

Sheri, lurker, self proclaimed breastfeeding fanatic, lactation
consultant wannabe, and best of all, mama to Adrian, age 4.