Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 17:13:49 -0400
Hi Yvette, welcome to Lactnet.   The current request we have is that new
members search the archives for information, (*sometimes answers are there,
sometimes not*) and then post your note, asking for responses to the list
and also individually if you need that.  THat helps us keep the threads
going. Many thanks. Kathleen

At 03:33 PM 5/29/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello,
>I'm new to this post so I am not sure how to go about things yet.
>I have a question for someone who is familair with India's laws on
>breastfeeding.  There is a mom asking if I knew their laws.I don't and
>trying to find out.  She will be traveling by Lufthansa and is she able to
>BF on airplane and in India?  Thanks in advanced for your help.
>Yvette
>I'm no digest so
>email me at [log in to unmask]

>LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
>mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
>http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbspin.html
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html