From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 19:14:48 -0400
Hello All,
I, too, have gone to individual mail.  What a pain!  Digests are so great!  I
have been corresponding with a Tech at AOL and she has been kind enough to
keep me advised of the situation.  I thought I'd send y'all her latest
message to me.  It seems there is hope for us AOL'ers after all!
Let's hope the problem is corrected very soon!  If any of you AOL'ers out
there would like to correspond with this Tech go ahead.  Give her all the
details of the problems you have been experiencing so that maybe they will
get the problem corrected sooner!
Take care all,
hopefully I'll see in the digest real soon!
Janet

<< Subj:        Re: Digest Probs