Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 13:52:24 -0500
I'll make my intro short and sweet.  My name is Alicia Rudin.  I've been an
LLLL since 1993.  My dh is at present a post-doc in biology (we're hunting
for an academic position, wish us luck).  We have two children Lorin (b,
5yo born in Santa Barbara, CA) and Samantha (g, 19mo born in Victoria, BC,
Canada).  We consider ourselves academic nomads.  My future plans include
becoming a childbirth educator and LC.

HELP!!!

I've been given a LLLI help form from a mother with a baby less than one
week old.  The baby has facial bone, jaw anomolies as well as a cleft
palate.  The mother is having trouble getting baby to latch on.  She says
her nipples are flat and they have been using a breast shield and feeding
tube at the breast to assist in breastfeeding.  I would appreciate any
referrals to an LC or LLLL in the souther Idaho area.  Also any information
I can pass on to this mother to help.

TIA

Alicia in the Bluegrass (Lexington, KY)
aka Post Poster