From:
Denise Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:47:31 +1000
Don't we all wish inverted nipples were long :-)  sorry...
Ann you wrote:
>THis is the care plan we developed:
- No shells prenatally but could do nipple rolls and would give info on nipple
rings only for  the purpose to expose inside nipple tissue to air.

Now I've seen some interesting body piercing in my time, but I guess that's
not the type of nipple ring you are talking about - please enlighten me.
And yes, I agree - it's great to have a happy outcome - particularly when
things weren't looking so hot and you resorted to plan B.

Thanks
Denise
Brisbane, Australia

mailto: [log in to unmask]