From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 18:26:57 -0500
There was a note inthe last couple of weeks asking about breastfeeding
policies in teh military. I just ran across an article in the surrent
Mothering Magazine titled ""For Baby and Country" in which the author
describes how four women in "one of the most inflexible working
environments" were able to breastfeed successfully. The author is
Karina Fabian. There is not address but I imagine one could write to
her care of Mothering Magazine to see if she knows more about
official military.
  E-mail me privately for Mothering's address if you need it.
  Happy new year.
   Naomi Bar-Yam PhD