From:
Sharon Knorr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 15:00:00 -0500
Hi Morgan,

This is highly individual and fluctuates due to many factors. She needs to
get her levels checked, and then her doctor can adjust her medication. If
she is having supply problems, certainly getting her thyroid situation
sorted out will help. I am surprised that her physician has not yet ordered
a postpartum check of her levels.

Sharon Knorr, IBCLC, NY