From:
Carol L'Esperance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 09:07:03 -0700
Barbara, What a good work you have done! We talk about needing a milk bank
here in NM, but I know how much work it must entail. Maybe someday the task
force can take on the project. Right now we are implementing a plan to get
formula companies(gift packs, gifts to hospital employees, and having to
abide by the same hospital regulatations as other commercial reps) out of
all the hospitals in NM. The physician rep to our committee from the State
Peds Society is writing a letter to all OB's, Peds, and FP docs in the
state. We are preparing a packet for hospital administrators. And during
WBFW we are doing a recall of gift packs---sort of like the "turn in you gun
campaign". We will have big bins at various places where moms can return the
pack for a t-shirt. Should be interesting. Carol