From:
Jeanne Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 12:36:09 -0400
In a message dated 97-05-02 03:14:39 EDT, Kim Williams write:

<< Hey gals, I'm a nurse...I don't need to rent equipment and pretend to be
 a professional.  >>
 Just thought I'd point out how UNprofessional that statement is.  Hope it
goes without saying that she is not representative of the nurses on this
list.

I'd like to express my appreciate of the supportive tone and high quality of
our discussions on this list.  I would have signed off long ago otherwise.

Many, many thanks to the Kathleens for being good protectors of the list.

Jeanne Fisher
Austin, TX