From:
Jeni Leaird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:47:46 -0500
I am working with my 2nd mom with Anorexia in the past 3 weeks.  One mom has a healthy full term baby and at 3 hours old is asking for us to re weigh the baby.

I've been searching for information on milk supply and composition worries.

Logically, moms around the world feed their babies when they are under nourished, I get that, but are there certain vitamins that need to be increased?  B6 comes to mind, but is there really an issue with anything?

Our other mom has a set of vlbw premi twins.  She is doing great, milk supply is great.  She is pumping lots and has the attitude that food out means she has to put food in.

Jeni Leaird
W. Lafayette, IN USA