From:
Karen M Zeretzke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 18:30:57 EST
Amy,
        LLLI has a statement on Bf and Dental Caries and a 3 page
bibliography of  references.
        Want a copy?  Send me a SASE with $.55 postage and I will copy
and send.  (Anyone else needs to send 50 cents for copying fee as well).
        Bummer of a letter.  Can you get a copy of the AAP statement and
include it?
Karen Zeretzke
Baton Rouge, Louisiana