Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 23:57:03 -0400
 My 19 year old son will be studying with William Esper at his acting studio in NYC this summer for 6 weeks from mid-June? thought the end of July. The address is 208 West 37th Street

New York, NY
10018. I am trying to find somewhere that he can stay that is close by, accessible and safe. I am hoping that we can just rent a room with someone for the 6 weeks rather than having to pay for something quite expensive.

I can say with all honestly that Allie is quiet, respectful and actually quite neat. He is currently a college student in Philly, but has lived alone abroad (in China) and gets by well on his own. He is a great cook and makes his own food (no meal plan at his school)--he would just need a place to prepare it.

If anyone has a room they would be willing to rent or knows someone who does, please let me know ASAP!!!

Thanks so much,
Jennifer

Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA
Intuitive Parenting Network LLC