From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 10:31:38 -0600
   When the unsuspecting traveler puts their
>computer throught the x-ray conveyer belt, the "bad guys" put theirs through
>too and then they pick up the case with the computer in it and the person
>who thinks they are picking up their computer ends up with nothing more that
>an weighted case.

Don't put your laptop through the x-ray- have it hand checked instead.

When replying to part of a post could people use the reply button or at
least use the same subject line?  It would be ok to add to the subject line
but it is very difficult to follow some threads (backwards particularly)
because the continued thread has a different subject name.  I don't have
time to read all the threads and would like to read the ones of interest.
Kate, mom to Ursula, almost 20 months old, in Boulder, Colorado.

To a true book lover the author is merely the empty, shriveling husk that's
left when the book has been squeezed out of her.  -Margaret Atwood in "The
Book Group Book" 2nd ed., by Ellen Slezak

http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina/Home.html
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~grunwald/House.html   Buy our House!