Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 21:55:52 EST
Hi Lactnetter:
I am a new subscriber and also a new LLL Leader. I had intended to lurk a
bit longer before beginning my own submissions but could not wait on this
one.

I wonder if any of you have heard that all the 7-11 chains and all of the
Winn-Dixie chains have put the issue of Redbook *behind* the counter with
the other *pornography* material.

This is so incredibly insulting and sick. I thought  we were a bit
farther ahead than that, but I was obviously wrong. So, it's is right to
have half naked models on the cover of magazines in full display but
pornographic if a mother is feeding her child the way mother nature
intended (and discreetly at that)?!

This is a sad day.
Sincerely,
Nicki Clark