From:
Pamela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 00:02:33 +0100
I certainly identify with the extreme concern expressed by many of you
concerning recent UNICEF appointments and dis-appointments.  I was recently
in Penang visiting the WABA office - and yes, our WABA friends are the
greatest bunch of committed people you could ever hope to meet, it was
wonderful being there.  Since Janice mentions looking up the WABA website,
I have taken the liberty of forwarding some of the most recent posts
mentioning these worrying developments on to them, to let them know of your
solidarity and concern.

Pamela Morrison IBCLC
Rustington, England