From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 07:48:45 -0800
As someone who is a resource for "all matters
concerning mothers and babies" lately, I have been
asked about pedy advice for adding extra formula (one
third again as much as manufacturers recs for mixing
powder) for a FTT baby.  The pedy called in "high
calorie formula".  (I call it laziness wrt fixing the
breastfeeding problem)  Does anyone have references
for the damage this can cause the baby?

tia!

Kate
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina/advantages-of-formula.html