From:
Constance Tyree <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:13:32 -0500
We are getting more and more methadone moms who want to nurse their babies.
We want to support them at much as possible and want to develop a policy to
protect their right to nurse their babies.  Does anyone out there have a
policy on Methodone and breastfeeding?  I'd appreciate any help you could
give on this.

Thanks,
Connie Tyree, RN, MS, IBCLC
Coordinator, Family Life Services
Shore Memorial Hospital
Somers Point, NJ 08244

This transmittal from Shore Memorial Health System is for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.