From:
Michelle Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 00:32:47 +0000
Another member of the silent 3000 here.
Sitting quietly with my own thoughts I began to wonder if perhaps the two aren't going to be tied together.

Is it possible that the "second credential" will be for those who do not have that medical background and take that pathway to the IBCLC?  Are there plans in the work to change the IBCLC credential to make it appropriate for medical professionals only?  Will those who have chosen an alternate pathway to the IBCLC be demoted and given this  new "second credential" in place of their hard earned IBCLC?

M. Green
Breastfeeding Counselor