Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 22:35:13 +0200
Hello All,
The list is growing and I have about 25 names.
As I think I have mentioned before, we have a better chance of meeting as many of us as possible after the World Assembly. I would imagine a very large room with the possibility of lots of people milling around after the meeting. So, would it be safe to say we can meet as you come in the door (wherever that may be) go straight across the room and meet in the far right hand corner? Has anyone been there before?

Regarding the i.d. - Winnie and everyone has great ideas. I would like to pass on to you Linda Inglis' offer.
She and Cathy Carothers will be manning the Best Start Booth and would be happy to distribute whatever we decide we will distribute. They will be at booth 222 in the Exhibit Hall which opens on  Saturday afternoon.
In the event that the ribbon idea does not work out, or Winnie can't get to the conference (Winnie, I am sure everyone joins me in wishing you the best and hope that the tests will come out A-okay) I will have my bright little blue dots stickers with me at the World Assembly meeting  and I will also deposit them with Linda at booth 222.

Does this sound logical? Pending reactions, I will then email all on the list in case they haven't had time to catch up on their reading!!!
See you all soon.

Ellen Shein, IBCLC, Tel Aviv