From:
Trish Carrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 08:28:00 +0800
Sarah,

I am not sure exactly about the difference between lactose in goats milk and
lactose in cows milk.  However from my understanding it has something to do
with the molecular structure of the lactose.   Also it may have something to
do with the enzime which is present in the goats milk and human milk but not
cows milk.  All I can say is that I have seen the difference and know people
who are severly effected by cows milk who are able to tolerate goats milk.

Trish :)