From:
Evonne Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 22:21:44 EDT
I feel deeply for this pt as I too experienced side effects from meds while
trying to boost my supply after this #6 child was giving me grief.  Knowing
all the meds that might help, I went all out and started Reglan, Fenugreek and
in a few days added the Blessed Thistle.  It was't until I was weaning off the
Reglan that I realized it was contributing greatly to my "anxiety attacks".
As I weaned it became very dose related.  I have never felt so helpless as
while wondering if I was going to be "crazy" forever.  It was a relief to stop
the drug.  By the way, the Blessed Thistle worked best for me, and then found
More Milk, and it works even better.
Evonne Davison, RN IBCLC
In Watertown, Tn, close to Nashville, Middle of state