From:
Leslie Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:56:07 -0500
I was at a public event yesterday and afterward one of the organizers asked about using tea tree oil while nursing. She did not give me details (I had only come in the capacity of presenting LLL as an option to the breastfeeding moms present) as to whether it was personal or a question from one of her clients, but she did mention that she had Hales M & MM and it wasn't in there. I've checked the archives and couldn't find a mention.

My feeling was that as she is using it on her skin, it shouldn't be an issue (other than a caution, if it is on the breasts) but as I said, I had no specifics as to age of baby etc. Nor even why she was using it. Guess I should have pursued more details, but had a line of moms behind her who also had questions. So was rushed a bit.

Anyone more familiar with herbs and similar preparations have more information I could pass onto her?

Thanks
Leslie Ward
Fort Hood, TX