From:
Barbara Latterner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:02:11 EDT
I received an email from a young friend of mine who's mother to three
children, the youngest of whom is 9 mos and nursing.  She gave me permission to share
this upbeat, sweet story and I thought all of us can use something
encouraging and happy now and then to keep us going.

Her middle son who is 3 1/2 was "reading" from Dr Sears Baby Book and said to
his mom,   "How do you get babies to stop crying?  Give them a nonny nipple.
How do you get babies to sleep?  Nurse them".    (nonny is what her children
have called nursing.)

So here's a little guy who really gets it.  Hope it brightened your day.

Barbara Latterner, BSN, RN, IBCLC