From:
Doraine Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 08:59:23 PST
Bravo -- I've had the same thoughts many times.

I routinely get the card catalog from U.S. Committee for UNICEF.  I like
their things and have often thought that it would be very appropriate
for them to also have a series of breastfeeding dyads -- they could be
for holidays as well as for every day.  I'm always on the look-out for
bf-oriented cards -- they tend to be hot sellers at the ILCA conference.

As you are in Australia, Maureen, what are the details for these cards
in your part of the globe?  I thought the cards were a U.S.C.U. project.
Is there an Australian Comm. that uses the same cards and markets them
internally?  I don't know much about how the system works.  What about
other developed nations -- give us some input you Lactnetters in the
Netherlands, France, Britain, etc.

Let's find out how the system works and see who (globally and at the
main office) we need to talk to.

Doraine Bailey, MA
ILCA WBW Coordinator
Breastfeeding Busybody