From:
Pascoes in Dubai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:07:01 +0400
How do you sterilize ice cube trays before filling with EBM before
transferring to a zipper plastic bag? Is it possible to simply boil them
up in a big saucepan? Are any types better than others.I would hazard a
guess those flexible rubber ones may melt if sterilized.  and those
zipper bags aren't sterile either. Does this mean that this method of
freezing,  while cheap and avoids filling up the freezer with small
containers, is not a good choice for at risk infants? Is this a better
option for older babies? I often suggest this but after dealing with a
compromised baby this week I realised it may not be suitable for him.
What is recent thought on this matter? Any ideas welcome, and if you
think the idea is rubbish then tell me too!

Thanks, Meg Kingsley  Dubai UAE  lay person but studying and trying
really hard. I make good cakes too.

---