From:
Beth Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:35:44 -0700
I'm a bit confused now.  I joined this list a someone interested in
becoming a LC.  I do happen to currently be breast-feeding a toddler as
well.  I did not join the list with the intention of seeking "medical
advice".  I posted what I did AFTER reading several months worth of posts,
a majority of which have been about client situations.  These posts are
responded to based on the info given, client unseen.  Am I to understand
that because I was honest and said this was about me and not a "client" I
am not privy to the same type of input?  These are not issues I would
consult a person about in person, and even if I did, that would be input
from ONE person.  I was only hoping to glean some POSSIBLE causes for this,
some input from a large audience of said professionals.   There has been
plenty of conjecture about what "clients" issues may be, including most
recently that the mom may have some type of BREAST CANCER!!, plenty of near
slander of persons and companies.  And then I post what I did and am
basically scolded?  What about reprimanding the first person/people who
made the false connections regarding Tom Hale a couple of weeks ago?  I'm
sorry, but these posts aimed at me were highly offensive, considering the
environment and the other posts I have seen.

Beth Fitzpatrick
"When in despair, remember that all through history the way of truth and
love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time
they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall." Gandhi