From:
Denise Arcoverde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 21:58:05 -0300
Hello friends,

Origem Group is a feminist breastfeeding group founded 10 years ago in
Recife, Northeast of Brazil. Origem is responsible for the "Breastfeeding
Online Website" - with full versions in Portuguese and English.

Now, besides our breastfeeding art gallery and breastfeeding papers, you
will find in our site a "Breastfeeding virtual cards" service! You will be
able to send - for free - cards to your friends with images of breastfeeding
by artists as Renoir and Leonardo da Vinci!

Visit us and let your message in our guestbook!

Our URL is: http://www.elogica.com.br/aleitamento

With best regards,

Denise Arcoverde

WABA WBW coordinator