From:
Ruth Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 11:37:19 -0500
MOM calls at 5 months with exclusively Brf child her second is 4 years old
and she Had to wean due to excess weight loss, joint aches and pains like a
muscle ache now gets all these symptoms suddenly, with calf and thigh
cramps like charly-horse. She does not want to wean like she did for the
last child as they are otherwise doing well no brf problems great weight on
babe and super healthy.
Last child didn't do well on ABM..I've counseled her to watch her calcium
intake and take TUMS as well as pre-natals and she's eating well BUT I
WORRY THIS is a serious condition just a gut feeling that it's CFS or
something immune or metabolic I know waht the docs will say SHE DID GET
BETTER last time when she weaned almost immediately..... I need some tips
FAST by monday at least I know lots of folks on line are on holiday but she
may not last under pressure when family is around..Happy Pesach and Holy
Easter to all of my bzmbdys I send peace and a hug............