From:
Henya KnitMammy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:14:27 -0500
How would giving Depo prevent men from having  "access" ?

I am an Orthodox Jew ,our family lived on a farm in Lewis county in upstate
New York . Becouse we are Hasidic we looked quite differently from general
population.  I had a few miscarriages and was referred to a teaching
hospital in Syracuse the OB there told me and I quote - You are 30 years old
, you have a boy and a girl , you are poor - I recommend a tubal ligation ,
we can do it today , your husband does not even need to know...
The same Doctor recommended a prophylactic radical mastectomy to me - Just
because you have such a strong history of breast cancer.

Since I was poor and different , since my husband did not speak good English
, has a bushy beard , a funny hat and is obviously religious he must be
pressing me to have more kids , and of course we can not know what is good
for us.
Now seven years later I would report him to the etiks  committee.
Henya Kazatchkov
Brooklyn N.Y.