From:
Tammy Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:19:29 -0500
Hi Amy,

Welcome to the group.  I'm a leader of less than a year.  I know what you are
going through as an applicant.  Good luck in the process.

While I too, like many, have been disappointed by the website mess with
Dr.Sears, I have to say - How cool that you actually get to go to his office!
Awesome!  I live on the east coast (in MD) and there is practically no bf
support among HCPs here at all.  The best that you can hope for is grudging
tolerance.

Tammy Schilling
LLL of Salisbury

--