From:
Mia Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 08:46:52 -0500
Hi to all,

I've been making files like mad of all the interesting things you guys are
putting out, but, of course the one I didn't copy and should have was on a
few days ago re:  how much a baby needs to eat bm/abm.

I have a mom who is feeding a 4 month old 7 4-5 oz bottles per 24/hr per of
bm/abm mix. Mom claims baby is still hungry so is feeding her a bowl of
cereal 3 x's per day which the baby "loves" and "is satisfyed from."  The
baby is on a schedule (why she isn't nursing is a long and very old story).
 Baby was born term 5 1/2 lbs. and is still very small and thin.

Can I get that list again and am open to all other information I can give to
this mom.

Thanks,

Mia Hernandez