From:
Joy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 13:17:15 +0800
>Has anyone else seen this, or is it a California commercial only?  It had an
>800 number for the WIC program.  Man what a great commercial!  ABM
>companies...eat your hearst out!

Oh Jay, what a great typo!! Was that 'eat your heart out' or 'get your
hearse out'?? ROTFLOL

What a great advert, though. I would've been just as flabergasted as you
were, if they had had a similar one here in Australia. Congratulations to
all the hard-working people at WIC.

Joy (who is off to hear/see James McKenna tonight, and to hear him again
tomorrow along with Tom Hale, Gabrielle Palmer, and Lawrence Gartner - ooh,
I can't wait!)

P.S. Helen mentioned breastfeeding counsellors other than LLL Leaders, that
are 'lactation and breastfeeding experts' - add to that list NMAA
Breastfeeding Counsellors in Australia (couldn't help myself!!)

Joy Anderson B.Sc. Dip.Ed. Grad.Dip.Med.Tech. IBCLC
Nursing Mothers' Association of Australia Breastfeeding Counsellor
Perth, Western Australia.   mailto:[log in to unmask]